Root canal therapy, also known as endodontic therapy, is a dental treatment for removing infection from inside a tooth. It can also protect the tooth from future infections.
It is carried out in the pulp of the tooth, which is the root canal.
Root Canal Treatment is the treatment of choice to save the tooth when a tooth in following situations:
• Decayed thereby involving the nerve structure/pulp of the tooth leading to severe pain.
• Teeth sensitive to hot & cold are recommended for RCT in some cases.
• This treatment is also recommended incases of trauma to the tooth leading to fracture and discoloration of tooth.
• At times elective RCT is done for aesthetic purposes if indicated when volume & position of tooth is disturbing the proposed smile design.
• In cases of mobile (shaky) teeth in conjunction with gum surgery.
• In elderly patients where teeth become thin (attrited) & sensitive due to age related changes or because of faulty habits.
Just call us for any for any Help 24X7. Home visit also available in case of Special Needs.